Ionia Public Schools strives to provide its students, their parents, staff members and community members with multiple channels of communication.
This website, www.Dawggle.net, is our vital, real-time content management system. Please browse through our site to learn more about Ionia Public Schools and its students. It also includes the electronic version of many other forms of communication, such as our monthly School Report and weekly elementary newsletters. Parent Internet Viewer is located under quick links and is one way to view your child's progress within the classes he or she is taking.
Watch for detailed monthly calendars
-- October to December
-- January to June
Other regular channels of communications include:
- Monthly School Report, distributed in the Sentinel-Standard and posted on the web
- Monthly newsletters to High School and Middle School families
- Weekly newsletters to elementary families, plus teacher letters and progress reports
- Board Briefs published following monthly board meetings and posted on the web
- Informational messages on outdoor signs
- Brochures, pamphlets and informational flyers on specific topics, such as Scholarship Fund, Kindergarten Readiness, and more.
- Media coverage by Ionia Sentinel-Standard, Shopper's Guide, WION and other media
- use of Cable 98 to broadcast elementary vocal music programs, band and choir programs, and athletic contests
Parent/Teacher Conferences and Open Houses are an opportunity to meet staff members and discuss your child's progress.
Maureen Meade is the Director of Community Relations for Ionia Public Schools. Please contact her at 616.527.9280 or firstname.lastname@example.org