ATTENTION SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS:
For employment procedures please contact the Ionia Intermediate School District for further instructions. 616-527-4900
ATTENTION INTERVENTIONISTS, SUBSTITUTE COOKS,COACHES AND SUBSTITUTE CUSTODIANS: Ionia Public Schools utilizes the company PCMI Services for employment in the above mentioned positions. There are procedures that must be followed first through PCMI before you access the Ionia Public Schools information below. Please contact pcmiservices.com for employment procedures.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for Ionia Public Schools, Interventionists, Substitute Food Service Workers, Coaches and Substitute Custodians must contact Ionia Public Schools and complete an application of employment. Once the application has been approved by administration, the applicant must follow instructions below.
Ionia Public Schools Interventionists, Substitute Food Service Workers, Coaching And Substitute Custodian Directions
1) Contact Payroll Director, Robin Beyer, at 616-527-9280 to obtain Livescan Fingerprint Form.
2) Call Sheriff’s Department at 616-527-5737 to make an appointment.
3) After appointment please make a copy of the form and return to payroll office.
4) If you have been fingerprinted through another school district, download the Criminal History Release form and return it to Payroll Department.
Click here for the Release Form.
Click here for Personal Information Form.
PCMI will not start your second phase of paperwork until the fingerprint results are received by Ionia Public Schools.
4) PCMI will be notified by Ionia Public Schools once you are cleared for eligibility by Ionia Public Schools.
5) PCMI will contact you via email to complete the second phase of paperwork.
6) Once PCMI has processed all your paperwork, you and Ionia Public Schools will be notified via e-mail that you are in compliance and may contact Ionia Public Schools.